Why we consider Boy Scouting to be a priority:
• Exhibit higher levels of participation in a variety of health and recreational activities,
• Show a greater connection to siblings, neighbors, religious community, friends, coworkers, formal and informal groups and a spiritual presence in nature,
• Share a greater belief in duty to God, service to others, service to the community and leadership,
• Engage in behaviors that are designed to enhance and protect the environment,
• Be committed to setting and achieving personal, professional, spiritual and financial goals,
• Show higher levels of planning and preparedness, and
• Indicate that they have built character traits related to work ethics, morality, tolerance and respect for diversity.