I used a different closure for Connor's bag than I did for Fritz's. I like this closure better, but there wasn't enough room on Billy's kit to fit it. The uniforms I'm using are different styles and different sizes, so the pieces aren't going to cut out consistently. It's what makes each bag so unique.
Emma picked out a hot pink flannel fabric. I did not buy this fabric; it was pulled from leftovers from other projects (I made bags for the girls' to carry their ballet shoes using this flannel). Again, this entire project was zero cost, which suits me very well right now. I think the hot pink looks fabulous with the green woodland camo pattern.