1. Favorite devotion or prayer to Jesus? Anima Christi
2. Favorite Marian devotion or prayer? Hail Holy Queen
3. Do you wear a scapular or medal? Yes, but as Megan pointed out, you're supposed to say the rosary daily, and I don't. It serves to remind me what a sinner I am.
4. Do you have holy water in your home? Yes, but in the cupboard, not the font.
5. Do you ‘offer up’ your sufferings? Yes. If you don't understand this practice or need motivation to do it more often, I recommend this book.
6. Do you observe First Fridays and First Saturdays? Today seems like a good day to start.
7. Do you go to Eucharistic Adoration? No, unfortunately.
8. Are you a Saturday evening Mass person or Sunday morning Mass person? Usually Sunday mornings. Sometimes we go to a drunkard's mass on Sunday evenings.
9. Do you say prayers at mealtime? Before dinner. I always forget before other meals.
10. Favorite Saint(s)? St. Anthony of Padua, St. Michael the Archangel, St. Nicholas.
11. Can you recite the Apostles Creed by heart? Yes.
12. Do you usually say short prayers (aspirations) during the course of the day? Yes, "Lord have mercy!" Also, "Help!" Often, "Thank you!"
13. Where is your favorite place to pray? In the shower. Or while running.
14. Bonus Question: When you pass by an automobile accident or other serious mishap, do you say a quick prayer for the folks involved? Usually.
I tag Laura the Crazy Mama.