1. One book that changed your life:
The Story of a Soul by St. Therese of Lisieux
2. One book that you've read more than once:
The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson (delightfully wicked)
3. One book you'd want on a desert island:
Since Georgie checked out the library's only copy of Boatmaking for Dummies, I'll go with U.S. Army Survival Manual FM 21-76.
4. One book that made you laugh:
Any Calvin and Hobbes collection
5. One book that made you cry:
The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton
6. One book that you wish had been written:
1001 Tricks, Hints and Suggestions for Getting Your Kids to Do Whatever You Need Them to Do Right Away
7. One book that you wish had never been written:
An American Tragedy by Theodore Dreiser - based on a true story about a horrid man who, oh! I don't want to ruin the plot. It's an excellent book, and the story haunts me though I read it only once about 14 years ago. Very disturbing.
8. One book you're currently reading:
Orthodoxy by G. K. Chesterton
9. One book you've been meaning to read:
The Four Loves by C. S. Lewis
Your turn! Post in the comment box if you put this on your blog!